Getting There

Standard

After tomorrow we will only be waiting on the FBI background check (which we sent through a channeler) and the I-800a Approval and the dossier will be ready to send to Bulgaria.

Many generous people have stepped forward and we have raised around $500 towards the cost of the dossier submission fees. Our family is truly humbled and grateful for your support in making this little lady a vital part of our family. Our fundraiser is still ongoing at http://www.adopttogether.org/bulgariatomaineadoption .

Jude and I have been surviving the recent onslaught of snow that has struck New England over the past week. Jude keeps asking if the snow is “all done” and if she can go to the ocean yet. I told her that we can go in May. I hope that winter is over by May this year.

The ultimate answer to Jude’s sleep issues has appeared to present itself. It is not what we would have hoped for her and will warrant follow up with her neurologist in the near future. We hope that we can once and for all get Jude functioning to the top of her ability level. And soon.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s