Unfortunately, no


Our agency was once again unable to obtain the files on the children we inquired on. 😦 I think we will be taking a break from inquiring until at least after the holidays are over. In the next 3 months we have 3 birthdays and 4 major family holidays.

If that wasn’t enough to keep us busy…the last step of the home study update is scheduled for tomorrow. Once that is done we will still need to resubmit our paperwork to the USCIS. And we are awaiting my Mum’s fingerprints to be returned from the FBI. Unfortunately, everyday that the government remains shutdown delays the return of that portion of our paperwork update. It is also likely that just as soon as we update the I-800a we will have to immediately turn around and request our first I-800a extension. So we will be elbow-deep in paperwork until well after the new year.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s